Welcome to Chopard's Partner Page
In 1860 Louis-Ulysse Chopard, then aged 24, founded his watchmaking workshop in Sonvilier, in the Swiss Jura. In 1937 the Firm, by that time headed up by Louis-Ulysse's son Paul-Louis, moved to Geneva.
The last generation of Chopard watchmakers sold the Firm to the Scheufele family from Germany in 1963. The Scheufele family rapidly developed its fame by using the name for its jewellery creations.